It almost happened again

Over break, I laid out the current unit for each class and tackled it. I made all the copies. I put everything in order. I typed up a rather simple agenda. And overall it was good. I had to add a couple things here and there, but in general, I had everything ready for the units and I was far less stressed then I had been previously. We are now taking tests in the various classes and I have to prepare the next units. I sat down to work on AP Biology and started to get all caught up in the nonsense again. I was putting things in Dropbox and OneNote and I just know that I'm going to lost things and get things lost. UGH!!!  I need to just go back and do what I did in the last unit. That worked, don't change it. Okay, just breath and relax. I got this, I really, really do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....