Lots of down time


The month of July has pretty much been spent doing this. I've not accomplished a whole lot since my last post. I did get all my electronic files moved around and I'm sure I lost some in the translation, but that is life. The rest of the month was spent crafting. I made some very cool lab coats and a new messenger bag for carrying my stuff back and forth to school

Here are my lab coats:



 I took my old one and tie-dyed it, I love, love, love tie-dye and then I bought a new one and painted it.

And my new messenger bag:
Very excited about this. Very excited about it all.

Hubby was gone for a week and returned yesterday. I did all this while he was gone. So needless to say, none of my prep got done. Since we have to return on Monday, I think I know what I'll be doing for the rest of the week/weekend.

At least I have everything ready in my head. I know what I'm going to do for each class, so all I need to do is get everything ready. Ugh!!!  I guess I can do it.

Today Hubby has to go to school and see what he needs to do to get ready. I may or may not go with him, I haven't decided. I have tons of stuff I can do, I just don't know if my time would be better spent here or there. Hmmmmm.....what to do. It's too early to decide these things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....