Week 9

 It was a week. 

Chemistry: 

Monday/Tuesday:  We whiteboarded worksheet #3 and then did worksheet #4. Worksheet #4 was turned in for a grade. 

Wednesday/Thursday: We took some notes on density and then did Big Idea #3. The Summative Task was distributed and work began on it. 


AP Chemistry: 

Tuesday: Lecture on periodic trends and a little practice

Thursday: Lecture on PES and then a little practice. 


I was very low energy this week and it was reflected in my classes. Also, we are approaching fall break and that is just kind of making things drag a bit. Next week is the week before break and I'm truly looking forward to break. We are going to New Mexico for a few days and I'm super excited about it. 

That was it. Not a lot to say. As I said, low energy week and so nothing exciting happened. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....