Going in too many directions????

I'm having trouble organizing my lessons. There are a number of technology things that go with my lessons. I am trying to use Planbookplus to create my lesson plans:
Which is great but has its limitations. So I thought I would keep all of my files in One Note so I could have access anywhere.
That will be good but it is almost like creating lesson plans all over again. Then I have a class blog where things need to be uploaded and offered to the kids.
As a result of trying all three of these things, I have completed nothing. All of them are half done and we have just completed the 2nd full week of school. I tried an external hard drive and thought that would be a good way to do it. It has proven to be more of a nightmare than a help. Ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!! What to do???? How do I organize all the electronic information I have???? How do I keep track of things and not make myself crazy??????? So that is my struggle this weekend. I am going to complete one or two of the above and I'm going to get a system that works for me. It may kill me, but I'm going to do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....