8 more days


And I'm already making plans for what I need to do for the summer. I'm excited about my new attitude. I guess I wrote about it on my other blog, but my new attitude is awesome. I always look at summer as a time to do nothing so I get really resentful if I have to do things and I end up not getting much done because my mindset is that I should be doing nothing. Well, this year I'm going into the summer with a whole different mindset. This summer I get to do all the things I don't normally get to do. I get to run early in the mornings because I don't have to go to school. I get to work on my crafts because I don't have to work all day. I get to train Mavy a couple of times a day because I'll be around mostly. I get to read because I don't have to work. I get to revamp my courses because I have the time to think about them and decide what I want to do. So instead of a time where I get to be lazy and don't have to do anything, I instead have the time to do the things I want to do. The things that are important to me. I love my new attitude and I'm really looking forward to summer.

On that note, I have begun making plans on what I want to accomplish this summer. First and foremost, I need to convert my provisional license to a regular license. That means finishing a couple of classes and taking some tests. It's really not that hard, so this summer it will get done. Second, I want to make exercise a serious habit. That means getting up and running in the morning before the heat. Doing my strength workouts inside regularly. And mostly just being consistent and doing it. Again, this is not something I have to do but something I get to do. It really all is how you think about things.

There are a number of things I get to do that I will be able to do at home while being lazy. Such as creating doodle notes for my classes. Creating curriculum maps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....