Summer goals

Since most of my goals for this summer revolve around my work, I decided to post them here.


  1. Get Arizona teaching license
    1. Complete 2 constitution courses
    2. Complete ELA course
    3. Take 2 Praxis tests
  2. Review/Clean up all teaching resources
    1. go through all electronic storage organize or get rid of
    2. organize everything (paper and electronic) 
    3. set up units for chemistry
    4. Use the website to set up units and store resources
    5. set up Google classroom for all classes 
      1. Preset some early assignments for the beginning of the year
  3. Develop a plan and system for grading and handling all papers that come with teaching
Those are the main things I need to accomplish this summer. I may also be taking 2-3 week courses that will take up a whole lot of my time. And there is Mavy, I want to work with him a lot this summer. So it could turn out to be a very, very busy summer. I can totally do it, I just need to be organized and motivated. I'm very motivated so the organization will be the key. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....