Feeling overwhelmed

 



That's how I've been feeling this week. We return to school in 19 days and I don't feel ready. I still have so much I want to accomplish before I have to return. Thankfully I have 28 days until I actually have to teach anything, but still I'm not ready. 

So I need to prioritize things and have a solid plan for action for these next couple of weeks. I just don't know what that should be. Let's look at what I need to do. 

  • Get my orders ready so that I can get the things before school starts 
  • Finish setting up my Google site 
  • Make the video introduction for my Google site
  • Get my Google Classrooms set up
  • Finish my lessons for both classes
Okay, now that I list it out, I realize that I don't have all that much to do. My units for both classes are all laid out, I just need to tweak the individual lessons. I should practice making videos anyway, so I could do that with my introduction video. My orders will take the longest since I have to go through each subject and figure out what I have and don't have. 

Okay, it's not as bad as I thought it was. I just need to take a deep breath and figure out what I'm going to work on today. 

I feel better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....