Still not ready

 Last time I posted I had 19 days until I had to return. Today I have 1 day. I still have much of the to-do list that I posted last time to complete. I have done a few things. I've kind of been enjoying my last few days of freedom. I know that these things will get done when they get done. I also know that I'm the only one who needs them done, the students will roll with it. 

I do want to set a goal of keeping this blog up this year. I do so much during the year that I then forget about, I would really like to keep track of this stuff. So I'm thinking of making a goal of blogging on Fridays. That will be the day I do my grading and it's a good time to sit and review the week as I plan for the next week. I'm even going to put that in my planner so that I remember to do it each week. 

Other than that, I'm as ready as I will ever be to get started. I'm excited for the new year. In the summer of 2019 I took the modeling classes at ASU. In the fall of 2019 I started teaching chemistry using modeling. In March of 2020 all hell broke loose and the world stopped. So I never got to finish a year of modeling. Then fall 2020 started online and while I tried, I didn't do well with the modeling curriculum online. In Spring 2021 we were back in person and it was like starting over. I did the modeling but did not use it to it's full potential for a variety of reasons. So I am looking forward to teaching using the modeling curriculum for an entire year. I am even using modeling for biology since they have it. 

Today I think will be devoted to some self care. I don't think I'm going to work on work today. I want to craft some. I want to make some shirts. I want to make some signs for my room. So I think today will be devoted to doing that. 

Right now, I'm off to the gym to get my workout on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....