Making progress

I have to keep reminding myself that I'm doing this so that next year will run smoothly. I have completed my first unit in chemistry. It was slow going and took me 2 weeks, but I kept changing what I was doing. I was doing it on chalk.com. I was doing it in a notebook. I was including details. I was not including details. I kept switching things up and ended up with a giant mess. So now I have Unit 1 all laid out with details. Everything is printed out and in my binder and all I need is a unit test and Unit 1 is done. I feel immense relief that I not only figured out a format I can live with but have one unit under my belt.  I have no doubt the next unit will go much, much quicker. This also leaves me open to adding things that would be interesting. For example, I have activities and worksheets for everything in Unit 1, but if I come across something better, I can replace something. If I don't, it's okay because I have something planned. I really like this a whole lot and think it will work out well for me this year. Once I get it all done, I'll do a post on what the organization looks like. But now, more work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....