3 more days......


and the awards ceremony and we are done. So looking forward to that. I have one final to grade today and one to give on Monday, but that is it. Wednesday night is graduation and Thursday awards and check-out. WooT!!!!!

So, as previously stated, I've begun thinking about next year already. Once I go into review/finals mode, I'm done and I start to move on. So I have a lot I want to accomplish, but I need to develop a plan of attack or I will flounder and nothing will get done. I think my first order of business is to develop an electronic system that works for me. I have used so many different things and it is so hard to find something when I don't know where I stored it. Also, I need a system that is easy to access everywhere and that makes sense to me. The files need to be intuitive to me. Also, they need to be where I can take them if I need to leave. If I spend tons of time working on things, I don't want to lose them if I move on. So I think my first order of business is to organize my electronic files. But, as I type this, I reconsider. I could spend weeks organizing my electronic files only to end up dumping half of them because they don't fit what I want to do. So I think my first plan of attack is to figure out my curriculum. Yeah, I think that makes more sense. Once I know exactly what I want my curriculum to be, I can then develop electronic files and fill them with resources for what I want to do. So I will start my summer with curriculum development. I think I will do Unit 1 for all subjects, then Unit 2 for all subjects, etc. I know that units in each subject will not be the same length, but I think that makes the most sense to me. Okay, I have a plan and I'm ready to tackle it. Maybe I'll start next week while my class is taking finals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....