And we are live......

 Heading back to school in an hour or so. First day of teacher in-service. My favorite part of the year (🤦‍♀️).  Hours and hours of sitting in boring meetings, listening to the same things over and over again, and teachers asking ridiculous questions. Yeah, that's my idea of a good time. 

I am looking forward to getting back to school though. As I've said before, the last 18 months of school was such a giant cluster f*ck, it will be nice to get some semblance of normality.  I'm looking forward to revamping some procedures and generally staring all over. Kind of like the first time. 

So I'll be out of the house all day for the first time in months. I'll have to interact with people all day for the first time in months. I'll need to be nice all day for the first time in months. I'll need to stay awake all day for the first time in months.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....