Only 18 weeks left, but who's counting?


First week back from an extended break is always fun. Everyone is getting back into the swing of things. Students are asking why we are learning something on the first day and teachers are counting the days until the next break. Fun stuff. I did feel completely in control this week. I knew what I wanted to do - didn't get it all in - but I was ready. I like that feeling. I like that feeling a whole lot. So it is something I will strive for every week. Truth is, because of our block schedule, I only have to plan 2 days. Granted, it's 2 days for 4 different classes, but still, it's only 2 days. So my goal every week is going to be to have at least an idea of what I want to cover that week. I may work out the details as I go, but if I at least have a general idea, it is so much easier to deal with.

That's kind of all I have today. I've been on the go the last 2 days and we had friends over late last night, so I'm a bit tired today. I want to go hiking but that may wait until later today. Thankfully, tomorrow is a holiday, so I have an extra day to reach my goal of preparation. Right now, I need some food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....