Fall Break is finally here


 And I could not be happier. Last week I didn't do much in my classes. We worked on projects and watched videos. I know, great teacher. But I was just completely drained and had nothing left in the tank. Nothing. 

In a previous post I talked about finding the storylines curriculum for biology. Well, I found another, similar curriculum, Inquiry Hub, for both biology and chemistry. I've been looking them over and I really like them and am considering switching. I'm on the fence about the chemistry one because I do like the modeling curriculum and am not sure I really want to switch that up. But biology, definitely needs a kickstart and this just may be it. I plan to go through both the storylines and the Inquiry Hub curriculum for bio and see which one I like better.  Also a consideration is which one I can fit in the remainder of the year. I think I stick with the modeling for chem but will consider switching next year. 

As for everything else, it's fine. I'm looking forward to a relaxing week. Hubby left for San Fran this morning, he's going to a 49er game, and so I will have a very quiet weekend. 

Guess that's it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....