Storylines

 

We just finished the first week back from fall break and I did jump into the storylines. We started the Africa unit and got through the first couple of lessons. Wow!!! Did the students struggle. It was not a hard activity, but they really, really struggled. It was interesting. But I think they got it. Next week we do a slightly harder activity so I'll see how that goes. 

Otherwise, I liked it. Last week I also found a site for notebooks and I love it. I'm introducing some of the concepts, but this summer I'm going to structure the entire course to utilize the notebooks. I can't wait on that. 

We survived the first week and I don't have a whole lot to say about it. We'll see how the rest goes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....