I can almost see spring break

 Just 2 days after today. Woot Woot!!!!!  Meanwhile, things are going crazy in school. My biology classes are prepping for a test and yesterday there were a number of scholars goofing off. One was playing with a bottle of whiteboard cleaner and dropped it and broke it. I lost it completely. Thankfully I did recover rather quickly by writing him a log entry. I'm so done with this particular group of students. Well, test day - which is Wednesday and Thursday - they will have assigned seats for the test and when we come back from break they will have assigned seats. Assigned seats are a challenge because then it becomes an issue of how do I distribute the students among the class to cause the least amount of trouble or do I group them in a corner and let them sink on their own? I have done that with individual students, sat them in the back in the corner and basically left them to their own devices. Interesting that I just got an email about that very topic. Weird, must be on everyone's mind. 

I need to get everything planned out over this break though. I'm not spending my weekends the way I have been. I need to have everything planned out and ready to go so I don't have to think about what I am doing every single day in class. I'm really kind of over that completely. 

Okay, I need to get moving. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....