Week 1 down

 Last week was so nice. Getting out 1/2 hour earlier makes all the difference in the world. Even if I had a meeting I got home earlier than I would have with the 3:30 release time. It's awesome. 

We are now entering graduation season. Since I'm in charge of graduation that means more things for me to keep track of. It's not bad, it just takes a little extra effort on my part. We have 9 weeks left so it's just a matter of getting through it now. 

I honestly don't have a whole lot to say today. Last week was good. Next week will be good. All the weeks until graduation will be good. So I guess I'll call it here and go read for a while. Maybe that what I'll do, alternate  reading and writing depending on how I feel. Hmmm....thoughts. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....