The new bell schedule

 Or should I say the old bell schedule. We went back to our bell schedule from last year yesterday and what  difference it makes. First of all, in one class I rang into the bell. We were working away and I thought the bell rang at 1:40. I was wrong. It rang at 1:22 and we were busy working at that moment. So yeah, there was that. But what a nice day. Dismissal time was 3:00 pm  and I would out the door by 3:30. I was home before 5pm for the first time almost all year. I got in a nice workout. Had dinner and relaxed on the couch for a while. It was really nice. I didn't feel like all I did was work. Under the old bell schedule, I would get home around 5 or  a little after, walk Mavy, eat dinner, and go to bed. Or at least that is what it felt like. I felt like I had no time in the evenings during the week. It was all sleep, work, eat. That's it. Yesterday was much better. 

I have one class that I'm just not sure how to deal with. It's the same class I've been whining about all year. They were good for a while, but now they have deteriorated again and I'm not sure what to do. I had activities for them yesterday, fun activities, that literally lasted from bell to bell and still I looked and they were roaming around, standing in the back in groups talking, and they managed to break a slide. Damn. I don't know what to do with them. I don't. I tried to express to them how much fun we have ahead and we need to work through this unit to get there. That didn't work. I just don't know what to do with them. Seriously. Short of just making everything bookwork, I don't know where to go with this class. Oh well, I'll figure it out. I just need to be harder on this class than the other 2. And face it, only around 9 more weeks and we are done. So yay!!!! Of course, I will have them next year, but I will worry about that next year. 

Now that spring break is over, it is time to start planning for graduation. Yay. I have to meet with the principal this morning to start planning it out. So that will be fun. That just means we are that much closer to the end. Woo Hoo!!!!!

Okay, I really got nothing more. I got up at 3:45 this morning because Bella had to go. Really!!!! You couldn't wait 30 more minutes? So I got up then and there was no reason to go back to bed. It would just make me feel drugged and draggy. Ugh!!! That's okay, I find that I have more energy in general these day so it's all good. 

Alright, I'm out. I got nothing more. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....