Difficult classes, observations, and Thanksgiving break

 So much on my mind this weekend. My 4A is definitely the most challenging thing I am dealing with right now  and that is taking up a whole lot of brain space. But there are other things. I see each class only once this week and need to figure out what to do with them. Also, Tuesday, 4th period I'm having my formal evaluation. The last period of the last day before Thanksgiving break. Yeah, that should be a fun class. I do have a video and worksheet that I would like to use for the last 20 minutes or so. We'll see how it goes. 

This weekend I've been working on grading. You know, this is the absolute bane of my existence. I have the worst time keeping up on the grading. I am always behind. Always. Anyway, doing the grading yesterday and I found 2 students who had almost word for word answers on two assignments. Great. This means I have to deal with that now. Perfect. 

Today is Sunday and football. Therefore I'm going to spend the day grading and prepping for the week. I need to figure out exactly what I'm going to do with them. I need to figure out how I'm going to do it with 4A. I would like to enter Thanksgiving weekend with no grading. 

Anyway, that's where I'm at today so I guess I should get started. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....