End of the year

 We are rapidly closing in on the end of the year and the end of the semester in school. Next Monday my Dual Enrollment supervisor will be by for a visit. The week after the school will be doing the formal observations. So many observations. I don't mind them though. I generally do things the same whether someone is there or not so I don't really care about observations. 

Yesterday I met with the CEO to review the science department. That is always interesting. He wants to know how things are going, what the 'vision' is for the department, things like that. I mean we're a school, what the heck do you think our vision is????  Anyway, we did talk about some issues we had and that is good. Unfortunately I feel like we will lose a science teacher because of some of these issues. So we'll see how that goes. 

Classes have been going well. I haven't been letting anyone get to me and so things have been good. 

Otherwise I got nothing. Today is the last day of the week and that's a good thing. Tomorrow is a holiday and then it's Friday. So we end up with a nice long weekend. 

Okay, I'm off. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....