The great tracking experiment

 So yesterday I didn't even use my planner as planned. I ended up filling it out at the end of the day. That is not my intention, but I guess it's better than nothing. I did make some good notes in there that will prove helpful in the future. I think what I'm going to do is make my plans and then note how it went in my planner. Then, after the fact, transfer that information to my online planner so that I have the reference for next year. That is my goal, to have an ongoing record of what was done and how I did it so that I can reference it from year to year. So while it didn't go as planned, I think I got the end result I wanted. 

As for "that" class. It actually went well yesterday. I had things planned and I think I showed them that I was serious and done with the goofing around. Everyone worked and things got done. I just need to keep doing this through the end of the year and I'll be all good. Next semester everything changes. We are going deep into the notebook. That will become our bible. 

Other than that, things went well yesterday. Monday after a 5 day break is not the greatest day, but yesterday was good. Popping over to the other blog for a minutes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A lot has happened

1st day done

And we're back.....